We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor for our Triumph Motorcycle Dealership in Ashford.
Passionate about Motorcycles? Want to work for one of the world’s most prestigious motorcycle brands? Jack Lilley Triumph in Ashford, require an experienced Sales Executive to join our established and already highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their ability to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and above all, an outstanding customer experience.
This role will ideally suit someone with motor-trade retail sales experience who is looking to establish a career in the motorcycle industry as a Sales Executive and who is willing to learn from our already successful team or someone who is already selling successfully in the motorcycle / automotive industries and is looking for the next challenge in their career.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Achieving profit and volume targets
· Maintaining above national average for our Customer Experience Programme and Mystery Shops
· Managing all enquiries by use of the Dealer Management System
· Ensuring accurate completion of all documentation
· Ensuring Showroom presentation is second to none
The successful candidate will:
· Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
· Understand that we are in a retail environment and Saturday working is a part of the role
· Have a desire to be close to our Customers (we ride too, and we regularly attend events, social meetings and rallies)
· Fully understand an integrated sales process
· Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where our Customer desire to return to time after time
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated, ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be focused on achieving goals
· Be a team player
· Have the ability to work within a defined sales process
· Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles and preferably Triumph
You must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position. You should be keen and reliable as well as possessing excellent communication skills and a polite outgoing personality. Experience of Pyramid / Contact Online would be advantageous but is not essential.
Your working hours would be 5 days a week from Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
Please email your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications 31st January 2018.
Lind are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our team at Jack Lilley Triumph in Ashford. This role is a part time, maternity cover placement with the potential to become a permanent role. Reporting to the Accountant, the position will include a variety of finance and accounting tasks as well as the day to day management of suppliers and a small number of customers, incorporating all aspects of an Accounts Assistant role. We are looking for an individual with a hard working attitude and attention to detail.
We’re a small team, so a team player is necessary. A genuine interest in the business and eagerness to support other areas of the business and get involved is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coding & entering invoices and credit notes into the Pyramid system
· Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
· Invoicing off orders against purchase orders
· Bank Reconciliations
· Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Paying off warranty credits in the Sales Ledger
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Chasing Invoices
· Petty Cash Reconciliations
· Entering staff expenses
· VAT Return
· EC sales list
· Provide support to the Accountant as and when needed
· Excellent communication skills to deal with suppliers/customers
· Good organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to use own initiative and sometimes implement own processes
· Team player and happy to work in a small team
· Previous experience in a finance role
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly excel
· Basic understanding of accountancy and bookkeeping
Final package will depend on experience but an industry leading salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Your working hours would be 25 hours a week and hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and more. There is potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family, a family owned business with multiple locations across the UK. You will be invited to join our Company Pension Scheme and will have the opportunity to take advantage of our group-wide staff discount scheme.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Carly Threkeld by Wednesday 14th February 2018.
eMail: email@example.com or post to Jack Lilley Ashford, Vitesse House, Ashford Rd, Ashford TW15 1XB.